Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Excuses and a little something new...

I've been major-ly frustrated these last couple of weeks as I can't get my photos onto the computer.... on my old e-machine it says there's not enough memory left (it IS almost 10 years old so surely I can delete some things?) and my laptop doesn't even recognize that I'm trying to transfer photos into Picasso.  Dante's laptop is in for repairs (I FINALLY found his original disks, but we couldn't re-install them, so we called in an expert).  I need to devote some time to this soon.  I hate to post without a picture!

However, in the meantime, I've tagged all my previous posts and put the LABELS up top.  Now, it's easy to find all my posts about one particular topic without scrolling through pages and pages.  Minor thing and I'm not that happy that I wrote some of them with a capital letter and some of them lower case (anyone know if there's an easy way to changes tags without going to each post?), but it's a start.  Want to re-commit to writing here (now, we've heard that about 10 times before!) but I need to get this picture thing straightened out.  In the meantime, the garden is growing (I've got some pics!) and I'm still planting, and digging, and homeschooling too (10 more weeks worth of lessons--which we hope to finish in about 6 or 7 weeks with extra hard work, six days a week!).  ...

2 comments:

Jane said...

I like the links at top--wonder if I can do that, except I have too many tags.

On your computer, try deleting some of the restore points or shadow copies. I need to do that every couple of weeks as I can't get vista to stop making them. Since yours is 10 years old, it must be ME or earlier so maybe this isn't the problem, but worth a try

Diane said...

Jane--I've seen people do the same thing with the Labels, but put them in a sidebar and have tons of them. It's possible to list them alphabetically as I have done, or in "cloud" which means the more posts with the label, the larger and dark it appears. Quite cool, and convenient for readers, I think.